Client Manager to join our team in Stockholm, Sweden
As our new Client Manager, we would like you to:
– Work as a part of our project and account management team responsible for managing the accounts, running project teams and exceeding the expectations of our clients’
– Master complex and demanding projects related to Amazon
– Act as a main point of contact for named accounts and take part in new business activities
– Work closely with other team members in order to develop our existing accounts and to identify growth opportunities
– Proactively contribute in developing our internal processes
As our new Client Manager, you should:
– Have a proven track record of successful account and project management and experience from developing accounts independently
– Be a result-oriented individual with a true “get things done” mentality
– Understand how to run e-commerce and Amazon operations successfully and have eagerness to learn more
– Probably have graduated with a Bachelor or Master’s degree or equivalent. However, we do understand that some are natural born professionals and if you are one of them, we can skip the academic qualifications
– Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and master both Swedish and English
If you are interested in joining our ranks, but think we are asking too much, don’t be shy to apply even if you are not a ready player in all of the fields. Most importantly we are looking for someone that is extremely curious, willing to learn, eager to explore new opportunities and ready solve our customers’ challenges day by day.
The new Client Manager will start during autumn 2020, preferably during October or November. This is a permanent position and it is filled as soon as we find the right candidate.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email title.